GadgeteerZA Photo Site

[ stop the slideshow ]

Original Pinelands Estate Office

270267776_8d3e2d7486_o.jpg Queen Victoria, Madame Tussauds, LondonThumbnailsAdam & Eve Pub, London

Built in 1926. It was still standing in 1950's abd was converted into the first shop known as the "Wattle House" (later Blue Haze Cafe). It was demolished in 1946 to make way for Central Square Shopping Centre in Pinelands.

Published at <a href=""></a> and at <a href=""></a>.